Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 43rd Birthday Ray!!!

Today is Ray's 43rd birthday. I know I tried to make the "boob" cake last year, but since I am not very creative it didn't turn out very well. This year I had my friend Holly make it for me. She loves to make cakes and had a ton of fun with this. I am not sure who had more fun, her husband watching her or her making it, he is a little jealous she has never made him a "CAKE"

It is real hard to see but at the top of the bikini bottom is a "tattoo" it say's Raybeau!!! I hope he likes his cake. Happy Birthday honey, I love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Didn't that feel gooood to blog? I LOVE the cake. I want a picture of Ray motorboating it though k? I also think you should for sure write Raybeau on your person somewhere to be funny too. Happy Birthday Ray, because of the restraining order I'll have to just be happy with this cyber greeting.

LOVE YA!!

Unknown said...

That is the funniest cake I have ever seen. I am sure Ray loved it. I am sure just about any man would love a cake like that.