Friday, August 28, 2009

First week of school

Finally here we are the end of the first week of school. The boys are all getting so grown up, it makes me feel old. Here is Dalton, I don't get very many pictures of Dalton(he hates his picture taken), but I made him do this for me. Dalton started the 10th grade this year. I hope he has a ton of fun in High School. I keep telling him that High School will only be as fun as he makes it.(Dalton just rolls his eyes) He has some fun classes this year--I love you Dalton!!

Connor is in the 6th grade this year. His is very excited this year to "rule the school" He has a great teacher and lots of friends at school. Connor is very smart (when he wants to be) and usually does very well. I am so proud of you Connor--Love you

And last we have baby Gavin. Gavin started the 1st grade this year. He decided he didn't want to go to the charter school again, so he is going to the same elementary as Connor. Gavin is most excited to ride the bus, eat school lunch and NOT have to wear a uniform. Gavin is such a happy kid and loves school. He makes friends wherever he is and will do awesome.. I love you buddy!!


0 comments: